CoolSculpting Fat Reduction
Specialist CoolSculpting Clinic (Perth)
Great For Non-Surgical Fat Reduction, Bulge Reduction, Body Contouring, Body Sculpting and Re-Shaping
Areas Treated abdomen (stomach), hips, inner thighs, outer thighs, love handles, upper arms, waist area, 'muffin top', 'man boobs', double chin, knees, axillary puff, pot belly.
Down Time None. You can usually return to your normal activities right away
AKA Cool Sculpting, Cryolipolysis, non-surgical alternative to liposuction, Zeltiq Procedure, CoolSculpt
What is CoolSculpting fat reduction treatment?
CoolSculpting in Perth is a non-invasive, clinically proven+ procedure to selectively reduce fat in problem areas using controlled cooling. It is a safe procedure which gently cools unwanted fat cells in the body to induce a natural, controlled destruction of fat cells. This reduces bulges without harming surrounding tissue.
Before and After CoolSculpting
*Individual results may vary
How does CoolSculpting work?
- Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
- CoolSculpting technology uses controlled cooling (Cryolipolysis) to target and kill only these fat cells.
- In the weeks to follow, these fat cells are naturally eliminated from the body.
- CoolSculpting results are long lasting because treated fat cells are gone for good.
Am I a good candidate for CoolSculpting?
Good candidates are men or women who have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. The CoolSculpting fat reduction procedure is specifically designed for those who have unwanted fat that resists diet and exercise. The CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese. It is, however a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
In our Perth clinic we treat all of the following areas with CoolSculpting: abdomen, back, hips, inner thighs, outer thighs, love handles, man boobs, upper arms and double chin. Book a free one-on-one consultation with one of our Registered Nurses who will determine if the CoolSculpting procedure is right for you.
How much does CoolSculpting cost?
The price for CoolSculpting procedures varies depending on your areas of concern, the number of sessions needed, and your ultimate goals. Our Perth CoolSculpting consultants can create a customised treatment plan for you that’s tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Payment plans are available through MAC credit - Australia's largest medical finance provider.
When will I see the results from my CoolSculpting treatment?
You will start to see a change as soon as 3 weeks after your treatment, with the best results seen after 2 - 3 months, though results will vary from person to person.
How long do the results last after CoolSculpting?
What does CoolSculpting feel like?
As the cooling begins during the first few minutes, you will feel pressure and intense cold. This soon settles. Many people read, watch videos, work on their laptop or even take a nap during their treatment.
Are there any side effects?
During the procedure you may experience deep pulling, tugging, pinching, numbness or discomfort. Following your treatment, typical side effects include temporary numbness, redness, swelling, bruising, tingling and discomfort. Our Nurses will explain everything that you can expect following CoolSculpting in your initial consultation.
The CoolSculpting procedure is not for everyone. You should not have CoolSculpting if you suffer from cryoglobulinemia or parxysmal cold haemoglobinuria.
The Science behind CoolSculpting
Why choose Skin Resus for your CoolSculpting treatment?
- Skin Resus is a Certified CoolSculpting Practice, with all treatments done by our friendly and experienced Registered Nurses.
- We use the Internationally awarded Zeltiq CoolSculpting machine and hand-pieces, so we can treat all areas.
- Relax in our comfortable Treatment Room, with complimentary tea, coffee and snacks. Enjoy Free Internet and Netflix Movies while you have your treatment.
- Competitive prices with great packages available.
- Lunch is provided with packages of 4 treatments and over.
- Don't just lie there - Enjoy exclusive discounts on a range of cosmetic treatments while you have your CoolSculpting treatment. Ask us about them when you book.
CoolSculpting in the media
|Should You Try
Latest on Red Carpet
| Allure Magazine