Knowledgeable reliable informed staff members
- During your first consultation we dedicate 30 minutes to discuss your preferred treatment plan, so we can tailor the best solution for you.
- Our Registered Nurses follow-up with a phone call within 4 days of your Rejuvenation and Laser treatment, to check on your progress and after 4 weeks to ensure you are happy with the results.
- We will always SMS you one day before your appointment, so you can plan in advance and never miss your scheduled treatment.
- Our phone will be answered by a clinic specialist who is trained and well informed on all treatments, so you can receive quick answers to your questions.
- You’ll enjoy our friendly atmosphere and personal service to ensure your sessions are comfortable and relaxed.
We offer 30 different cosmetic medical treatments
- In the past 10 years, we have invested over $800,000 into specialist medical equipment, so that we are able to offer you the best treatments available within Australia.
- Our treatments and equipment are only chosen after careful examination of their safety and effectiveness, as well as sourcing specialist advice from internationally respected dermatologists.
- Our clinic offers the complete range of cosmetic skin treatments including Peels, Laser, Intense Pulse Light, Non Surgical Fat Reduction and Cosmetic Injections
- Our friendly medical team are experienced in a comprehensive range of procedures, including Medical Strength IPL rejuventation, IPL Hair Removal, Fraxel Laser, Revlite Laser, CoolSculpting, Cosmetic Injections, light chemical peels and vein treatments, so you can be confident of getting the right treatment for your skin.
- We extensively researched skin care and makeup before choosing to stock Aspect Dr, Soceite, SkinMedica, SkinCeuticals and Jane Iredale. We believe in skin care and makeup which is most of all effective (and backed by medical research), but also affordable, free of harmful ingredients and not tested on animals.
Competitive pricing with expected cost up front
- During your initial consultation, we will write up your treatment plan advising how many treatments you will require, the costs associated and what results you can expect, so you feel completely comfortable before proceeding
- Our VIP program provides you with genuine rewards and savings for your commitment and loyalty to Skin Resus.
- Our quality guarantee and invaluable advice ensures you receive a premium service at a competitive price.
Our Ongoing Commitment to you
IPL Rejuvenation: Where there is a lot of pigmentation, the skin can look uneven after your first rejuvenation – this will be resolved after your second treatment. If you choose not to have a second treatment, we will treat the uneven areas at no charge.
Wrinkle Relaxers: At your 2-week follow up consultation, we will be happy to give a touch up at no charge to ensure you get a perfect result.
Dermal Fillers: It’s often best to let dermal fillers settle down for a few days before deciding if additional treatments are required. A 20% discount is offered on any dermal filler given within 4 weeks of your first filler treatment.