2. Entry is open to residents of Perth only, unless stated otherwise. Participants who are under the age of 18 must seek permission from their parent or guardian to enter. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter (Skin Resus and Perth Pop) and its agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. To enter, follow the directions on the Perth Pop Instagram post, namely to be following @skinresus and @perth_pop, and to tag three friends on the entry post.
4. The competition opens 02/06/19 and closes 08/06/19.
7. The winners will be notified by direct message and have one week to reply before a redraw. Where the prize is time sensitive, this time may be reduced to 24 hours.
8. The draw will take place the day after the competition closes at 436 Cambridge Street Floreat WA.
9. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
10. In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
11. If the winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to winner’s parent or legal guardian.
12. The Promoters shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained as a result of the conduct of prize suppliers or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this competition. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this competition.
14. Entrants agree that their entry may be made available for public viewing on social media channels unless otherwise stated in the entry post. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any submissions at any time in its absolute discretion.
15. The thoughts and views expressed on the blog are only the thoughts and views of the individual that posted them. They are not representative of the opinions of any of the prize suppliers.
16. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify the competition.
17. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
18. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the competition) and for promotional purposes surrounding this competition. Details will never be sold to a third party.