Vitamin B3 (or Niacinamide) is the latest multi tasking cosmeceutical that is gaining a reputation as a true skin care hero. It's effects include:
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles;
- Reduces acne (in one study it was shown to be more effective than antibiotic gel);
- Reduces redness and sensitivity in rosacea;
- Reduces hyperpigmented spots by stopping pigment transfer to the skin; and
- Increases skin hydration by decreasing transdermal water loss.
Aspect Dr Multi Be serum contains 8% niacinamide combined with a range of B group vitamins and some potent anti-inflammatory botanicals. Perfect for sun-damaged, pigmented or acne prone skin, it gives a boost to any skin care regime. Trish is addicted!